Are you ready for you and your business to shine?
Want more customers and clients to know about your business?
Want to stand apart from your competitors?
Want to get better known for what you bring to the world?
If you have your own business, these things might sound familiar…
You have a website...
You aren’t sure...
You have lots of...
You don’t want to...
There are some issues...
Perhaps you think that Communications is only something the big corporates invest in or that no-one would be interested in what your business is up to.
The fact is that every business, regardless of its size, depends on its reputation for survival and success. Through a continual drip-feed of positive messages and stories, a business can grow and improve its reputation, leading to more success and a competitive edge.
The saying goes that a reputation takes years to build and seconds to lose. Communications helps to improve a business reputation through establishing good relationships with its audiences and various stakeholders.
After 18 years leading Communications for some of the UK’s biggest brands I know how to build a positive reputation and in my Business Comms Bootcamp I share everything I have learnt about creating effective communications campaigns that get you and your business noticed for all of the right reasons.
Over 6 bite-sized video modules I share my tips and techniques on how to grow your brand, your reputation and your following. All supported with a workbook you can complete at your own pace and access to a private Facebook group where you can access support from me and other boot-campers working through the course.
I will walk you through each step of developing and implementing your communications strategy as outlined below:
What is PR & Communications?
Your voice & personality
The Fame Game - working with the Media
Building a following
Protecting your reputation
You will have lifetime access to the Business Comms Bootcamp which means that any time I update it with new content or bonus materials, you will have access to it.
By the end of the Bootcamp you will be equipped to:
- Understand your brand, your values and why you exist
- Develop your business communications strategy and key messages
- Have a clear view on who your target audiences are and how best to reach them
- Create a plan of opportunities to communicate about your business
- How to create a good story about your business
- Understand how to approach the media, write media releases and prepare for interviews
- Tips on building a following on different social media platforms
- How to communicate during any issues of difficulty or crisis
- How to evaluate what has worked in your communications activities and therefore what to do more/less of
So if you are ready to shine, come and join my Business Comms Bootcamp today – I look forward to meeting you in the Facebook group.